Saturday, February 8, 2014

How do you Bloggers do it??

Ok, so I've been wanting to clean up this blog for a long time. It is so cluttered and I do.not.like clutter!  But, the thing is, I don't blog much. At all. So, I don't give it much thought. I went to several conferences last year, many that dealt with blogging. Did I go to the blogging sessions? NOPE! I went to the sessions of other interest to me, because well, I just wasn't into blogging and all it involved.

That is the reason for this blog post title. I really don't know how you gals do it. I think it is wonderful and I am thankful for the homeschool blogs, diy blogs, etc. I am doing well to homeschool and have the laundry & dishes caught up in a days time. I know, I know, it is all about scheduling and prioritizing.  

I would like to give this another try and maybe post once a week at least. I am still learning. It took me, I kid you not, 3 hours this morning to figure out how to put a header photo on this baby. 3 hours!!! I'm hungry and need more coffee. 

There are a few more additions I need to make, but at this time, my eyes are crossed and I'm googled out. I have had a few ladies (through the wonderful world of Instagram) helping me this morning...and I so appreciate that. If there are anymore of you readers out there that want to give me some hints and tips, please email or comment. The main thing I want to add is tabs under my header. I need organization y'all!

Hang in there with me, OK?

No comments: